2019 BOSS 9'0" Steel
Call for Price
BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are engineered to power through the heaviest snow and any obstacles that come with it. The extra-rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensure that only the cutting edge trips when you hit an obstacle, ensuring you won't lose the load you're pushing. Trip-Edge Snowplows feature four adjustable trip return springs, so you can customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand. Available in steel and stainless steel for both pickup truck applications, BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are built to BACK YOU UP.
- Trip-Edge Design Base angle or cutting edge trips back to protect the plow and truck from damage when obstacles are encountered.
- Adjustable Trip Springs let the operator adjust the trip-edge tension according to the job at hand.
- High-Strength Steel 1" Diameter Pivot Pin lasts longer, increasing the life of the plow.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield: SL3 headlight package, standard on every BOSS truck plow, shines brighter and farther than traditional halogen packages and is equipped with Ice Shield Technology. With best-in-class 100% LED lighting, integrated with Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up on the lens, these headlights use half the amperage of halogen systems and have an 8-10 year life expectancy. The SL3 headlights are also 40% smaller than SmartLight2 lights and yet much more powerful with the signature BOSS premium look you expect.
- SmartHitch 2: Designed to be simple and easy to use. Flip, plug, click. The three-step attachment process makes it easy to switch between plows.
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- SmartTouch 2 Controller: Advanced control technology combined with ergonomic control features and large backlit buttons make BOSS controls highly intuitive and easy to use. Attach the versatile SmartTouch2 Handheld Control to a pedestal mount or mount it on your dash (with or without handle).
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift: The chainless hydraulic cylinder lifting system from BOSS uses a chainless, hydraulic lift system, which greatly reduces snowplow bounce and provides full float capabilities.
- Trip-Edge Design: Base angle or cutting edge trips back to protect the plow and truck from damage when obstacles are encountered.
- Adjustable Trip Springs: Adjustable trip springs allow you to customize the trip spring tension.
- Reinforced Moldboard: Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Enclosed Hydraulics: Delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- High-Strength Pivot Pin: Lasts longer, increasing the life of the plow.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes: Provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2" x 10" (4 cm x 25 cm)
- Attachment System: SmartHitch 2
- Base Angle: 1/2" x 6" x 3 1/2" (1 cm x 15 cm x 9 cm)
- Blade Height: 31" (79 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 11-ga Steel
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width: 108" (274 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Lift Cylinder: 2" x 1 1/8 " x 10" (5 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm)
- Lighting: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Plow Shoes: Cast Iron
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 93 1/2" (238 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 8 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Trip-Edge Adjustable: Standard
- Trip Pivot Pin Diameter: 1" (3 cm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Trip Spring Type: 3/8" (1 cm) hooked extension spring
- Weight: 828 lb (376 kg)
- Blade Height
- 31 in. (79 cm)
- Blade Width
- 108 in. (274 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 93 1/2 in. (238 cm)
- 828 lb. (376 kg)