2019 BOSS Skid-Steer 7'6" Steel
Call for Price
BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are engineered to power through the heaviest snow and any obstacles that come with it. The extra-rigid moldboard and trip-edge technology ensure that only the cutting edge trips when you hit an obstacle, ensuring you won't lose the load you're pushing. Trip-Edge Snowplows feature four adjustable trip return springs, so you can customize the trip spring tension for the job at hand. Available in steel and stainless steel for skid steer applications, BOSS Trip-Edge Snowplows are built to BACK YOU UP.
- Self Adjusting Hitch The blade automatically adjusts to negotiate any terrain.
- HARDOX Base Angle delivers outstanding resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Rugged Support Struts add structural strength, stability, and long-term reliability.
- Heavy-Duty Trip Springs are torture-tested on the toughest proving ground there is.
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- Trip-Edge Design: Base angle or cutting edge trips back to protect the plow and truck from damage when obstacles are encountered.
- Adjustable Trip Springs: Adjustable trip springs allow you to customize the trip spring tension.
- Reinforced Moldboard: Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Built-in Side-to-Side Float: Allows the plow to follow the contour of the surface you're plowing.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2" x 10" (4 cm x 25 cm)
- Attachment System: Universal tool carrier
- Base Angle: 1/2" x 6" x 3 1/2" (1 cm x 15 cm x 9 cm)
- Blade Height: 31" (79 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 11-ga Steel
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width: 90" (229 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plow Shoes: Cast Iron
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 78" (198 cm)
- Trip-Edge Adjustable: Standard
- Trip Springs: 4
- Trip Pivot Pin Diameter: 1" (3 cm)
- Trip Spring Type: 3/8" (1 cm) hooked extension spring
- Weight: 812 lb (368 kg)
- Blade Height
- 31 in. (79 cm)
- Blade Width
- 90 in. (229 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 78 in. (198 cm)
- 812 lb. (368 kg)