2019 Brown Products E104 EdgeMaster
Call for Price
The EdgeMaster is a commercial-grade edging machine that offers unmatched durability for large property managers, municipalities and anyone else who needs their edging machine to last year after year. All steel construction, a 1 inch spindle and an adjustable curb wheel ensure lasting power and versatility.
The Model E104H creates a new standard for the commercial edging industry. Designed with the rental industry in mind, this edger is built to take extreme abuse.
- Heavy duty, all steel construction
- Hollow one inch spindle uses larger bearings for longer wear
- Blade mounts on a 1/2 inch shear bolt to protect the spindle
- Dual purpose tensioner lever engages blade and adjusts blade depth
- Solid steel control rod
- One year limited commercial warranty
- Engine: 5.5 HP w/ oil alert (Honda GX series)
- Weight: 115 Pounds
- Drive System: Double Belt
- Construction: Structural Steel
- Clutch System: Double Belt Idler
- Depth Control: Tensioner Lever
- Blade Size: Up to 10 inches
- Wheels: Steel with 9 inch Pneumatic Tires
- Max. Curb Height: 10 inches
- Bearings: 1 inch Industrial
- Blade Mount: 1/2 inch Grade 8 Bolt
- Tool Holder: 3 inch Steel Tubing
- Engine Type
- Honda GX series 5.5 hp
- 115 lb.
- Blade Length
- Up to 10 in.